From: T m on
we just got the new Exchange 2010. I was quite disappointed to learn
that outlook client licenses are no longer included with exchange.
Most of our users use OWA and it is quite adequate for them.

Is there a way with OWA 2010 to set it as the default mail client on
win xp/win 7?

I read some postings about doing this for OWA 2003, but it seems that
the was no definitive solution. I tried one of the fixes for this,
but it didnt work for me with OWA 2010.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Regards,
From: Craig on
Does anyone know if the Outlook Client Licenses for 2010 will be
grandfathered to people who had Software Assurance back to Exch
5.5/2000/2003 when they were included?
2007 licenses were, as they 'should' be with 2010