From: Leslie Isaacs on
Hello All

Is it possible to include the OnClick event code of one button as part of
the OnClick event code of another button - without having to copy/paste it
all? I'm sure this should be do-able, but can't quite see how!

Hope someone can help.
Many thanks
Les

From: Marshall Barton on
Leslie Isaacs wrote:
>Is it possible to include the OnClick event code of one button as part of
>the OnClick event code of another button - without having to copy/paste it
>all? I'm sure this should be do-able, but can't quite see how!

Just call the other Click event procedure like any normal
Sub. Either:
somebutton_Click
or
Call somebutton_Click()

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
From: Leslie Isaacs on
Thanks Marshall - didn't realise it would be as simple as that!
Les