From: DS on
I have been using VLookup in Excel 2003 for some time but I would like to
expand the VLookup results. Instead of just copying one cell to paste as the
result of the formula, can I have VLookup copy and paste a series of cells
from same row of the found item?

Thanks and have a great day!!! :)
From: Luke M on
You can change the result of the VLOOKUP function by changing the 3rd
arguement in the function, which determines which column from the table to
return.
=VLOOKUP(Find_this,In_this_table,#_of_column_to_return,Closest_Match?)

If you want to copy and paste this and have it adapt/change, use a reference
like:
COLUMN(A3)
as you copy this horizontally, it will change in value

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Jacob Skaria on
The below if copied in Sheet1 cell B1 will return the lookup result from Col
B of Sheet2. and if this formula is copied/dragged to the right it will
return the subsequent columns....

=VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet2!$A:$J,COLUMN(),FALSE)

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: L. Howard Kittle on
Say you want to return five values to the right of the lookup value in the
table_array.

Select five cells where you want the answer and while selected enter this
formula, adjusted for lookup value cell and your table_array range.

Use Ctrl + Shift + Enter to commit. If you need to make changes to the
formula you will have to select all five cells again, make the change and
Array-Enter again.

=VLOOKUP(M1,F1:K3,{2,3,4,5,6},0)

HTH
Regards,