From: bugbear on
Robin wrote:
> I know this is a pretty stupid question, maybe, but is it better to
> use strict? I have never gotten a concise answer to this question
> because there reallty isn't any docs on it.

yes.

BugBear (striving for conciseness)
From: Steve on
On Feb 15, 7:06 pm, Robin <rob...(a)cnsp.com> wrote:
> I know this is a pretty stupid question, maybe, but is it better to
> use strict? I have never gotten a concise answer to this question
> because there reallty isn't any docs on it.
> thanks,
> -ro9bin

I've been reading the oreilly book on perl and it says to always use
warnings and strict. It can be a bit frustrating sometimes though.
Like when your program will compile without using strict and won't
when you use it :P. But that's what it's there for! To make sure you
do things right!
From: Tad McClellan on
Steve <steve(a)staticg.com> wrote:

> I've been reading the oreilly book on perl
^^^
^^^

There are *dozens* of oreilly books on Perl.

There might even be one or more on perl.

--
Tad McClellan
email: perl -le "print scalar reverse qq/moc.liamg\100cm.j.dat/"