From: Esteve Valentí on
Is it possible to install the win7 or Vista native games (solitaire,
mah jong, etc.) into a computer that use windows XP.

Thank's!!!

From: Bruce Chambers on
Esteve Valent� wrote:
> Is it possible to install the win7 or Vista native games (solitaire, mah
> jong, etc.) into a computer that use windows XP.
>
> Thank's!!!

No.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
From: Esteve Valentí on
Bruce Chambers a couch� sur son �cran :
> Esteve Valent� wrote:
>> Is it possible to install the win7 or Vista native games (solitaire, mah
>> jong, etc.) into a computer that use windows XP.
>>
>> Thank's!!!
>>

> No.

Is not possible?
Also not including and registering specific .dll?

Not alternative way to use this programs under XP ?

Sorry for my English !

From: Nil on
On 24 Jun 2010, =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Esteve_Valent=ED?=
<evalenti(a)gmail.com> wrote in alt.windows-xp:

> Is not possible?
> Also not including and registering specific .dll?
>
> Not alternative way to use this programs under XP ?

I have tried and failed to make the games included with Vista run under
XP. The programs seem to be specifically written to prevent that.