From: JLGWhiz on
My mistake. That only applies to text entries on the user form. To change
the Title Bar caption you will have to go to the Appearance feature for
windows. The title bar for the user form is not an Excel application
feature, it is a Windows application feature. When you change it, it
applies to all other workbooks and applications such as Word, Power Point,
Access, etc. You can access the Appearance dialog box by a right click on
your desk top screen and select properties from the pop up menu. Select the
Appearance tab then click the Advanced button. To change features of
windows attributes, click on the object you want to change, in this case the
Active Title Bar. Make your adjustments and click OK.