From: Jeffrey Ingalls on
Hi Vikrant,

This is a networking issue. I am more than happy to help you further but
let's take this off the IIS newsgroup because it is not IIS related. Feel
free to send me an email and we can work through the problem.

My email address is jeffreyingalls dot IIS dot NEWS at geemail dot com

All the best,
Jeffrey Ingalls