From: Lu on
We are in the process of upgrading to windows 7 and have come across a
strange issue. We had an issue with someone's user profile so we tried to
rename it and have the user log back in. At this time, a temp profile was
created. The problem did not correct, so we moved all important information
and deleted the user account. When the person logged back in, another temp
folder was created.
Has anyone run into this issue/problem yet?
From: MarkusSchaber on
Hello, Lu,

On 29 Apr., 17:25, Lu <L...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> We are in the process of upgrading to windows 7 and have come across a
> strange issue. We had an issue with someone's user profile so we tried to
> rename it and have the user log back in. At this time, a temp profile was
> created. The problem did not correct, so we moved all important information
> and deleted the user account. When the person logged back in, another temp
> folder was created.
> Has anyone run into this issue/problem yet?

Me not. And you're unlikely to find some help in this forum (which is
for .NET programming environment), you should try to find and ask in a
windows 7 specific group.
From: PvdG42 on

"Lu" <Lu(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We are in the process of upgrading to windows 7 and have come across a
> strange issue. We had an issue with someone's user profile so we tried to
> rename it and have the user log back in. At this time, a temp profile was
> created. The problem did not correct, so we moved all important
> information
> and deleted the user account. When the person logged back in, another temp
> folder was created.
> Has anyone run into this issue/problem yet?

As Markus told you, you need to find a Windows 7 forum. There are no
Microsoft public newsgroups for Windows 7. All support is via web forums
here:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro/

Pages: 1