From: Teun on
Hello i am rather a newbe in using this program (and in english..). I
have made a cable just like written in "Como Construir el Cable de
Conexion Para La Calculadora HP serie 48" from this site. But i can't
get connected.

I suppose that immediately when i have a connection i see in the upper
part of the screen the PC-files and in the lower part the files of the
HP48G. Is that correct? At that time i can use "cut and paste" to
place programs from the PC to the HP, and otherwise? Is that a correct
idea?

Anyway, at this time i have no connection at all. I have examed the
cable carefully and it seems good. On the Hp48G i have chosen
for :"Kermit"; perhaps i have to install a program Kermit? I work
with Windows Xp Pro, version 2002 with Service Pack 3. I have chosen
for : wire; Kermit;name: None,CHK 3; 4800; None; OVRW.
On the PC i made the same choices.
What can be wrong?

Thanks,

Teun