From: AussieRules on
Hi,

I have a project that I have developed, and I want to create a new project
that will use about 50% of the code and form objects in the first project ?

Is there a way to share a module or form accross multiple projects ?

Thanks

From: Armin Zingler on
Am 01.03.2010 03:11, schrieb AussieRules:
> Hi,
>
> I have a project that I have developed, and I want to create a new project
> that will use about 50% of the code and form objects in the first project ?
>
> Is there a way to share a module or form accross multiple projects ?

Write a dll and use it from both projects.

--
Armin
From: Herfried K. Wagner [MVP] on
Am 01.03.2010 03:11, schrieb AussieRules:
> I have a project that I have developed, and I want to create a new
> project that will use about 50% of the code and form objects in the
> first project ?
>
> Is there a way to share a module or form accross multiple projects ?

There are two solutions:

Create a class library that contains the classes/modules and reference
this library from both projects.

- or -

Click "Add Existing Item...", select the file, and then change the
dropdown button to reference the file only and keep it in its original
location.

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>