From: bobh on
Hi All,

I've got most of what I need to send email from AccessXP using CDO,
the one thing I'm missing is does CDO have a 'priority' attribute??

ex: .Priority = CDOHigh

while I'm here does CDO have a preview/display attribute
ex:
if strDisply = False then
..Send
else
..Display
end if

thanks
bobh.
From: Stuart McCall on
"bobh" <vulcaned(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I've got most of what I need to send email from AccessXP using CDO,
> the one thing I'm missing is does CDO have a 'priority' attribute??
>
> ex: .Priority = CDOHigh

'In the following, oMsg refers to a CDO.Message

Const HDR_PREFIX = "urn:schemas:mailheader:"

'you can set "high", "normal", "low" for this field
oMsg.Fields.Item(HDR_PREFIX & "importance").Value = "high"

'you can set 1, 0 , -1 for this field
oMsg.Fields.Item(HDR_PREFIX & "priority").Value = 1

oMsg.Fields.Update()

> while I'm here does CDO have a preview/display attribute
> ex:
> if strDisply = False then
> .Send
> else
> .Display
> end if

No. CDO knows nothing of displays. The preview will be handled by the
default mail handler.