From: daisy on
I am wondering if anyone can help me parse a date field and update another
field.

Here's the situation:
I have a date coming thru - for example:
2/1/2010
I need to populate 3 fields based on this date
1) B_Qtr - 2011-1
2) Year - 2011
3) Qtr - Q1

Our FY year is a little different in that it starts in February and has the
next year on it
--
Thank you in advance!!!!
From: KARL DEWEY on
Try these remembering data from Format function is text --
1) B_Qtr - 2011-1 --- Format(DateAdd("m",11,[ActivityDate]), "yyyy - q")
2) Year - 2011 ---- Year(DateAdd("m",11,[ActivityDate]))
3) Qtr - Q1 ---- Format(DateAdd("m",11,[ActivityDate]), "q")

--
Build a little, test a little.