From: Ari Silverstein on
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:48:17 -0500, �Q� wrote:

> Someone using a remailer wrote:
>
>> �Q� spewed:
>>
>>>"Not my job to repost drivel from the remailers in full -- perhaps
>>>you can use another remailer to do it, if you think the drivel was
>>>important."
>>
>> Thanks, but I will post thru any server I see fit,
>
> I doubt you'd be allowed to post through any server you see fit;
> you're very lucky to have the remailers to send your valuable posts
> through.
>
>> without prior permission from you. Nobody asked you "to repost"
>> anything,
>
> Somebody did, posting through the frell remailer -- there was a
> complaint because I had snipped the irrelevant parts of the post
> instead of reposting them in my reply. That wasn't you?

No.

Was it you?

No?

OK, who was it. Call me when you get a clue.

888-Ari-Silv ext.erstein
--
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702
From: »Q« on
the remailer spewed:

> »Q« wrote:
>
> >You've got it a bit wrong, but in a nutshell, it's that the remailers
> >have been and are being used to spew a lot of noise, and that anyone
> >who actually wants to contribute to the PL or to follow discussion of
> >it will have much, much less useless drivel to wade through if the
> >block the remailers.
>
> - you have no idea why people use remailers. Why lie?

I didn't say anything about *why* people use remailers. Someone using
the frell remailer did bring up avoiding LARTs as one reason -- was it
you who posted that one through frell?

> - "a lot of noise"

Anybody who doesn't mind the high volume of noise from the remailers is
free to keep reading it.

> jackboot pal

> Nazi Party?
>
> "drivel"

> an unlawful CD.ISO

> It is inconceivable

> jackboots like you

A *lot* of noise.

> And I'm not sure what remailers have to do with it

A lot of noise is posted through them to this group. I thought I had
mentioned this already.

> endless acrimonious threads

You might be happier if you blocked posts made through the remailers.

> Use of remailers is not a factor in this debate

You were trying to have a debate? I was just pointing out how much of
the noise that might make Pricelessware List work more tedious comes
through the remailers.

> Hence your earlier idea of blocking all posts from remailers

I only suggested it to anyone who wants to participate in making the
list; others could do it as well if they tire of the noise coming
through the remailers, though.

> - but it's interesting that you choose to confirm my previous comments
> to bEaR (almost certainly unwittingly) that you and other PWH
> cultists attempt to claim that anybody who disagrees with
> Pricelessware is the same one or two persons using socks/remailers
> etc.

You share hummingbird's reading comprehension problems as well as his
broken reasoning abilities. Even so, it's fascinating that you also
share his delusions.

> to block all posts thru non-PWH-approved servers. It won't work.

It's not difficult to block remailed posts, and it works fine.

> produce a PL which really is useful to others

That's a good idea. You can find that idea in action here in a.c.f
over past many years
From: »Q« on
a remailer spewed:

> we will accuse him of being a sockpuppet of Bear Bottoms,
> Hummingbird, Me.Here or Legit Anon and claim he's a k00k,

A hummingbird by any other name would still believe in the existence of
a vast, multinational conspiracy of evildoers bent on selling CDs of
freeware out of the boots of their cars.

> safe to ignore and block, especially if he posts thru a remailer.

Indeed, that's safe.

> We must always block remailers because such newsservers don't respond
> to our scores of LARTS.

Remailers aren't news servers, let alone "such" news servers. But that
aside, I'm sorry to hear that LARTs have stung you to the point where
you bring them up out of the blue, as you have here.

> OTOH, if said "new" poster is supportive of $Pricelessware$, we will
> encourage his participation and ignore anybody who claims that he's a
> $Pricelessware$ sockpuppet.

Using a remailer wouldn't be a good idea for somebody who actually
wants to contribute to the group's PL efforts, since so many people
block the remailers due to all the abusive posts sent here through
them.
From: »Q« on
frell.theremailer.net wrote:

> This statement appears on the front page of the PWH website:
>
> "Home of the Pricelessware List".

a.c.f is the home of the Pricelessware List.

> That says it all.

You haven't read the archives of this group yet, have you?

From: hummingbird on
On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 22:28:33 -0500, �Q� wrote :
> frell.theremailer.net wrote:
>
> > This statement appears on the front page of the PWH website:
> >
> > "Home of the Pricelessware List".
>
> a.c.f is the home of the Pricelessware List.
>
> > That says it all.
>
> You haven't read the archives of this group yet, have you?

You think you can win by bringing facts into this argument. Well that has
never worked with me.

-hb-
(the REAL hummingbird)
--
"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,