From: Minchan Kim on
On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 2:48 PM, KOSAKI Motohiro
<kosaki.motohiro(a)jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> This patch series is collection of various OOM bugfixes. I think
> all of patches can send to 2.6.35.
> Recently, David Rientjes and Luis Claudio R. Goncalves posted other
> various imporovement. I'll collect such 2.6.36 items and I plan to
> push -mm at next week.

Recently, there are many confusion due to patches related OOM.
You are cleaning up it and looks better than old for review.
Thanks for your great effort.

--
Kind regards,
Minchan Kim
From: KOSAKI Motohiro on
> Hi
>
> This patch series is collection of various OOM bugfixes. I think
> all of patches can send to 2.6.35.
> Recently, David Rientjes and Luis Claudio R. Goncalves posted other
> various imporovement. I'll collect such 2.6.36 items and I plan to
> push -mm at next week.

Today, Linus shipped -rc2 and this series automatically slipped for 2.6.36.