From: Chejo on
I'm obtaininig an error that requires a "VBA converter" when I load an old
add-in in Excel 2007. How could I fix this problem?
From: Dave Peterson on
Look here:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926430/

--

Dave Peterson
From: FSt1 on
hi
who made the .xla? microsoft? other?
you will need to install a vba converter pack. some are available through 3
party to support their addins. do a google on vba converter packs.
also see these sites....
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/288118
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926430/

regards