From: Sherry on
I have a message that pops up saying debug, then I double click and receive
this
can anybody help me with this. I want to just pull all by george onto
another spreadsheet call call Jon and the info is pulling from master name
Grace.

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
Call Sheet5.getvalues
Call Sheet5.SortRange1
End Sub
Sub getvalues()
lr = Application.Max(2, Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row)
'MsgBox lr
Rows("2:" & lr).ClearContents
With Worksheets("Grace")
slr = .Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row
'MsgBox slr
For L = 2 To slr
dlr = Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row + 1
' If .Cells(L, "L") = GEORGEL and not .cells(f, "F") = "Closed" Then
..Rows(f).Copy Rows(dlr)
If .Cells(L, "l") = GEORGE Then .Rows(F).Copy Rows(dlr)
Next L
End With
End Sub
Sub SortRange1()
--
Sherry
From: Jeff Boyce on
Sherry

Based on your code, I'm guessing you're working in Excel. This newsgroup
supports MS Access, the relational database.

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.