From: Jim Bunton on
I have a vb project which sends emails.
[This is on the site http://www.jsware.net/jsware/vbcode.php5
Ref Email Sending UserControl]

The Project has a form (Form1) which provides the relevant info

eg. recipient, sender, content, smtp provider etc

This data is processed by a "User Control" Module (MailUC)

The control consists of a simple form with one textbox on it and a good deal
of code.

The control is on Form1 and named MUC

The code for Form1 can reference the control like:-

ThisVariable = MUC.SomeFunction()
or
MUC.some_MUCvariable = "this"

The vb project file for the User Control is MailUC.ctl

?? how can I get this control into my Access2000 database and place it on a
form there??
--
Jim Bunton

From: Steve on
Jim,

Look at the SendObject function in Access Help to see if that helps you.

Steve
santus(a)penn.com

From: Jim Bunton on
Dear Steve,
Thank you for your response to my posting.

had a look at the send objects function - I can't see that it will do what I
am looking for.

The object is one that is currently in a VB application and I am looking to
use it in an Access application.

Seems more like an 'import object' scenario - had alook at that and don't
find anything that seems to do what I need.

Jim

From: Steve on
Hi Jim,

Why don't you describe in fetail what you are looking for and we'll see if
we can come up with a way to do it in Access.

Steve