From: Joe1981AL on
I have an issue with using vbscript to login to a website, key some criteria,
and download a file.

I've already overcome a few roadblocks since the site is driven by
javascript and doesn't respond like normal HTML. I have ran into an issue
where the javascript on the site is looking for a "mousedown" event. The
"mousedown" fires off a function to reload a frame, while the "click" part is
cancled by another function.

Works fine with a real mouse and person, but I need this automated, and when
I use:

ie.Document.Frames("undefined").Document.all("WfxDataExport").Click

I get no action, so I assume a "mousedown" is not sent as part of the click
function. Any suggestions on how to complete this would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
Joe
From: Mayayana on
There's a window.execScript method, but I think that
to use it you need a named function, like the following:

window.execScript "WfxDataExport_mousedown()", "VBScript"