From: jimbo on
vertical gridlines are missing from an EXCEL column. I tried TOOLS, OPTIONS,
and checked the Gridlines box.
From: p45cal on

jimbo;604521 Wrote:
> vertical gridlines are missing from an EXCEL column. I tried TOOLS,
> OPTIONS,
> and checked the Gridlines box.

remove any fill colurs/patterns

--
p45cal

*p45cal*
p45cal's Profile: 558
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=167650

From: Gord Dibben on
Just Vertical gridlines but not Horizontal gridlines?

Maybe you colored the cells white and placed top and bottom borders on the
cells?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Bob I on
Perhaps you filled the cells background and applied horizontal borders.

From: Bob I on
Opps, sorry, should look deeper.