From: nezzer on
I have filled a cell with colour but cannot see it on the screen. However I
can see it in print preview. The same goes for changing the colours of the
words I type
From: Gord Dibben on
Check this out................

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS for users'
profiles.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP