From: Johann Terblanche Johann on
Hi There
I am running excel 2007. I have a sheet with 167000 lines in it, and have to
use vlookup to match fields from other files.

Once i made a change, the program start with "Calculating: (Processor) which
is taking up to an hour to complete.

How can i remove that calculating

Regards
Johann Terblanche
From: trip_to_tokyo on
Office Button (top left hand corner)

Excel Options (lower right hand corner)

Formulas (left hand side) then, on the right hand side, under Calculation
options, set Workbook Calculation to Manual / OK

Thanks.

From: Roger Govier on
Hi

Or without going to Options