From: DarkestWinter on

"Skoock" wrote:

> After installing vista's service pack 1 my computer crashed. And after
> looking around on Microsoft's web site and SEEING almost every one is having
> the same problem! WHY are they STILL sending it out?
>
> Well gotta go spend the rest of the weekend reinstalling every thing.
>

> THANKS GUYS

Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (KB936330)

Download size: 49.6 MB - 427.0 MB

Update type: Important

Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update to Windows Vista that
addresses key feedback from our customers. Windows Vista SP1 addresses
specific reliability and performance issues, supports new types of hardware
and adds support for several emerging standards. After you install this item,
you will have to restart your computer.

Same thing I wait an hour and than after it is done the install fails. I
than have to wait another hour for it to uninstall it self