Prev: AladinHasp
Next: R2 Printing
From: ultraman on
Hi,

After I rebooted my Dell server and in the Event Viewer show an error:

Source: vxboot
Event ID:6
Desc: vxboot: Failed to auto-import disk group DynamicGroup. All volumes
in the disk group are not available.

So I go to the Disk Management to check the status and found:

Event ID: 508
Source: PercPro
Desc: CERC ATA100/4ch Controller 0, Virtual Disk (Virtual Disk 0) failed.

And also:

Event ID: 500
Source: PercPro
Desc: CERC ATA100/4ch Controller 0, ArrayDisk 2.0 failed.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks!
From: myweb on
Hello ultraman,

Did you work with Veritas? Then have a look at this link:
http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/Storage_Foundation_for_Windows/277578.pdf

page 401 and 402

Best regards

myweb
no rights.

> Hi,
>
> After I rebooted my Dell server and in the Event Viewer show an
> error:
>
> Source: vxboot
> Event ID:6
> Desc: vxboot: Failed to auto-import disk group DynamicGroup. All
> volumes
> in the disk group are not available.
> So I go to the Disk Management to check the status and found:
>
> Event ID: 508
> Source: PercPro
> Desc: CERC ATA100/4ch Controller 0, Virtual Disk (Virtual Disk 0)
> failed.
> And also:
>
> Event ID: 500
> Source: PercPro
> Desc: CERC ATA100/4ch Controller 0, ArrayDisk 2.0 failed.
> Anyone have any idea?
>
> Thanks!

Pages: 1
Prev: AladinHasp