From: GaneshBabu.CV on
Dear Sir
We found out the reason for the memory exception. The
problem is we are generating a huge .html file at the server side. E.g
The size of the file will be 900 MB. When we are trying to load
the .HTML file from an .ASP file at the client side we are getting the
exception at the server side. We have solved this problem also. But we
are not able to find out the reason why the Exception has occurred. If
you have any idea regarding please let us know.

Thanks in advance

From: GaneshBabu.CV on
Dear Sir
The actual problem was the we write the entire contents of
the .HTML file within a <table> and </table> tag. We understand that
IE will display the contents only after the constructing the entire
table. E.g It the file size is 900 MB then the entire contents will be
written within a <table> and </table> tag. We have solved the problem
by splitting the tables ie by rendering after every 100 records we
close the table and open a new table and write the next set of
records.