From: Eric on
Hi all,

I get this warning

warning LNK4099: PDB 'mfcm80d.i386.pdb' was not found with 'c:\Program
Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\atlmfc\lib\mfcm80d.lib'

and I don't know what to do to get rid of it. I use Visual Studio
2005.

Regards,
Eric Clément

From: Alex Blekhman on
"Eric" wrote:
> I get this warning
>
> warning LNK4099: PDB 'mfcm80d.i386.pdb' was not found with
> 'c:\Program
> Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\atlmfc\lib\mfcm80d.lib'
>
> and I don't know what to do to get rid of it. I use
> Visual Studio 2005.

It can be a known bug:

"LNK4099- mfcm80d.i386.pdb"
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=314051&SiteID=1

Alex

From: Eric on
Ok, then how can we disable a warning from the linker? Is there an
option like for the compiler (Disable Specific Warnings) for the
linker?

Thanks,
Eric

From: Alex Blekhman on
"Eric" wrote:
> Ok, then how can we disable a warning from the linker? Is
> there an
> option like for the compiler (Disable Specific Warnings)
> for the
> linker?

Add /IGNORE:4099 switch to the linker command line.

From: Eric on

Alex Blekhman wrote:
> "Eric" wrote:
> > Ok, then how can we disable a warning from the linker? Is
> > there an
> > option like for the compiler (Disable Specific Warnings)
> > for the
> > linker?
>

> Add /IGNORE:4099 switch to the linker command line.

I put /IGNORE:4099 in Additional options from linker->Commmand Line in
the project options and the warnings are still there