From: dragaria on

hello i got some problem to install my webcam from canon, i got the cd
and everything but when it start to install a error msgbox apare and
ells me that a folder wont be find and even i creat thet folder it wont
find it. it worked on my old computer just fine :S please help me and
sorry for the bad english

--
dragaria
dragaria's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/221714.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Elmo on
dragaria wrote:
> hello i got some problem to install my webcam from canon, i got the cd
> and everything but when it start to install a error msgbox apare and
> ells me that a folder wont be find and even i creat thet folder it wont
> find it. it worked on my old computer just fine :S please help me and
> sorry for the bad english

What folder? What model Canon webcam?

--
Joe =o)
From: Billns on
On 5/18/2010 7:32 AM, dragaria wrote:
> hello i got some problem to install my webcam from canon, i got the cd
> and everything but when it start to install a error msgbox apare and
> ells me that a folder wont be find and even i creat thet folder it wont
> find it. it worked on my old computer just fine :S please help me and
> sorry for the bad english

I suggest you contact Canon about this problem.

Bill
From: dragaria on

thx for the help but now whne i shouild try to install it it onley come
a error message about some dll file so i will try to find it and
download it and reregistary it :) so thx joe and bill for the help and
will it nott work i will contact canom :)