From: please help with this one please help with this on
I setup my outlook 2007 using the http setting and found that my subfolders
that appear on my web mail don't appear in outlook. instead the message
'Error - pls file a bug' is shown as a subfolder of the inbox instead of my
actual sub folders. Is there anyway of rectifying this so that i can view the
messages in my sub folders vis outlook?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
What mail server do you use?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll: