From: koala on
everytime i log on to the net this program called website viewer trys to log
on or dial somewhereelse therefore it disconnects me. I can not deleted from
program files as it says that another program is using it. also my desktop
has gone blank as this program is using it. can anyone help please
--
sultan
From: José Gallardo on
Downloas from www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-aware, update it and run it.
Also for Spybot: http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html

From: koala on
Jose thanks it helped with some things but the display screen still blank and
the photo I have of my beloved Chile is behind it. It is a grey screen that
flickers when i move the cursor, I have tried everything to go back to my
original display screen but nothing happens, if you any ideas they would br
greatly appreciated.

From: José Gallardo on
Start>Run and type in "msconfig" without the quotes. Go to "Startup" tab. Is there any strange reference? Post here this tab.

From: koala on
Jose thanks for the advice here is what comes up when i run "msconfig
Startup Selection:

Normal Startup-load all device drivers and service(unticked)
DiagnosticStartup-load basic devices and services only(unticked)
Selective Startup(ticked)

Process SYSTEM.INI File(ticked)
Process WIN.INI File(ticked)
Load Sysytem devices(ticked)
Load Startup Items(unticked)
Use original BOOT.INI (ticked)

this is what comes up . what do I do next??
thanks
Sultan