From: telmospts on
I `m trying to draw a power source.
Do I have to weld with electricity tools?
Aren`t any specific tools for electronics?

Best regards,
telmospts

From: Jamie on
telmospts wrote:
> I `m trying to draw a power source.
> Do I have to weld with electricity tools?
> Aren`t any specific tools for electronics?

> Best regards,
> telmospts

Blow torch ?

Don't need electricity for that, just a flint
striker.

From: Rich Webb on
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 18:27:00 +0100, "telmospts" <cesar.c.nfo(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>I `m trying to draw a power source.
>Do I have to weld with electricity tools?
>Aren`t any specific tools for electronics?

gEDA and Kicad are two that are free and will give you a place to start.

http://kicad.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
http://www.gpleda.org/index.html

--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA
From: Michael A. Terrell on

Jamie wrote:

> telmospts wrote:
> > I `m trying to draw a power source.
> > Do I have to weld with electricity tools?
> > Aren`t any specific tools for electronics?

> > Best regards,
> > telmospts
> >

> Blow torch ?
>
> Don't need electricity for that, just a flint
> striker.

Ignore Maynard, AKA 'jamie' the troll.

From: Tom Biasi on

"telmospts" <cesar.c.nfo(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>I `m trying to draw a power source.
> Do I have to weld with electricity tools?
> Aren`t any specific tools for electronics?

> Best regards,
> telmospts

Explain what you want to weld.
Do you perhaps mean soldering?