From: EHWollmann on

"Energy-Ingenuity" <energyingenuity(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:b3bab91c-e596-4cb1-8ef8-b3511c0fccd6(a)m1g2000vbi.googlegroups.com...
> Link on my web site www.energy-ingenuity.com to video showing control
> over the push-pull part of a magnetic field.

>If we do not teach others what we have learned, what good >does it do for our children, or mankind?

Wow you really think you care for your children?

Look at what you did here:

Bankrupting the country, going to ward foolishly, creating more enemies for your children, exporting jobs to overseas. That's it, you did what is contrary..

Furthere more, you tried to teach false belief in technologies and in politics.

From: Energy-Ingenuity on
On Nov 8, 12:00 pm, "EHWollmann" <arcturian...(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
> "Energy-Ingenuity" <energyingenu...(a)gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:b3bab91c-e596-4cb1-8ef8-b3511c0fccd6(a)m1g2000vbi.googlegroups.com...
> > Link on my web sitewww.energy-ingenuity.comto video showing control
> > over the push-pull part of a magnetic field.
> >If we do not teach others  what we have learned, what good >does it do for our children, or mankind?
>
> Wow you really think you care for your children?
>
> Look at what you did here:
>
> Bankrupting the country, going to ward foolishly, creating more enemies for your children, exporting jobs to overseas. That's it, you did what is contrary..
>
> Furthere more, you tried to teach false belief in technologies and in politics.

By vote everything can be fixed. I have had nothing to do with the
list of things you are mad about. I am trying to generate jobs here
and everywhere, because I care about all children.
SteveW
www.energy-ingenuity.com

Pages: 1
Prev: welding