From: kumashish on
I was looking for some help regarding behaviour of one of the windows
setup API SetupInstallFilesFromInfSection on 64-bit XP. This API is
used by an Application to set up the copy delete or rename queue for
drivers. I guess, it also processes any section that comes under the
needs and include section of the INF file, the handle to which is
passed to it. If I am correct uptill this point, then for some reasons
on 64-bit XP it does not set up the queue for the entries listed under
needs section.
Am i missing something here or expecting much from this API ?

Thanks,
Ashish