From: Joe Richards [MVP] on
No I don't think that policy value was available in Windows 2000. I
believe the policy was added in K3, but the reg value works in 2K as
well as NT.

Author of O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition
www.joeware.net

---O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition now available---

http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: repadmin issues