From: Celia on
I need to close a file in a macro but I am not sure how to do it. I could
use the following but when I use this a pop up screen says do you want to
save the changes to the file. I don't want to save the changes. Is there
any code to use that will eliminate the pop up asking me to save the file.

ActiveWindow.Close

----
Celia
From: ozgrid.com on
Worbooks("Book.xls").Close SaveChanges:=False

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: arjen van der wal on

or staying along the lines of your original code:

ActiveWindow.Close (False)