From: gauri on
hi all
i am new to excel,i was making some sheet and when i type number 5 or any
number it show.005,please let me know what to do
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
Highlight the cells, right click on the mouse, format cells, number, choose
your preference

From: Luke M on
In addition to Eduardo's suggestion, you might check Tools - Options - Edit,
and make sure you don't have "Fixed decimals" activated.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M