From: lucy on
Hi all,

I am looking for video lectures about statistics such as regression models,
multiple regression models, non-linear regression models, etc. I have
background in EE and probability... but after reading books and webpages, I
still got perplexed: a lot of time the notations are different than those in
EE probability; and there are so many models... and several
programming/software/languages. It is like a whole new world such as the
following webpage:
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/mult_pkg/whatstat/default.htm

I just hope I can find video lectures esp. on regression models and other
models that can help learning easier and faster... reading books are dauting
and not-animated... thanks a lot!