From: Roger on
is it a hidden table ?
I don't see anything under 'access options' to view hidden tables, is
there such an option
From: Roger on
On Jul 29, 9:04 pm, Roger <lesperan...(a)natpro.com> wrote:
> is it a hidden table ?
> I don't see anything under 'access options' to view hidden tables, is
> there such an option

it looks like you need to create it, ie.
USysRibbons
ID autonumber
RibbonName text(255)
RibbonXml memo

which I did, but now I can't find it using the navigation pane
I know how to select just 'tables', but I can't see how to sort the
table names, where USysRibbons would be near the end of the list
From: Roger on
On Jul 29, 9:29 pm, Roger <lesperan...(a)natpro.com> wrote:
> On Jul 29, 9:04 pm, Roger <lesperan...(a)natpro.com> wrote:
>
> > is it a hidden table ?
> > I don't see anything under 'access options' to view hidden tables, is
> > there such an option
>
> it looks like you need to create it, ie.
> USysRibbons
> ID              autonumber
> RibbonName      text(255)
> RibbonXml                       memo
>
> which I did, but now I can't find it using the navigation pane
> I know how to select just 'tables', but I can't see how to sort the
> table names, where USysRibbons would be near the end of the list

ok, it's getting late, it is sorted alphabetically, sort of
the local tables are sorted alphabetically, then the linked tables are
but USysRibbons doesn't appear in either, so it must be hidden (I
can't create another one), so how can I see it ?
From: Roger on
On Jul 29, 9:33 pm, Roger <lesperan...(a)natpro.com> wrote:
> On Jul 29, 9:29 pm, Roger <lesperan...(a)natpro.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 29, 9:04 pm, Roger <lesperan...(a)natpro.com> wrote:
>
> > > is it a hidden table ?
> > > I don't see anything under 'access options' to view hidden tables, is
> > > there such an option
>
> > it looks like you need to create it, ie.
> > USysRibbons
> > ID              autonumber
> > RibbonName      text(255)
> > RibbonXml                       memo
>
> > which I did, but now I can't find it using the navigation pane
> > I know how to select just 'tables', but I can't see how to sort the
> > table names, where USysRibbons would be near the end of the list
>
> ok, it's getting late, it is sorted alphabetically, sort of
> the local tables are sorted alphabetically, then the linked tables are
> but USysRibbons doesn't appear in either, so it must be hidden (I
> can't create another one), so how can I see it ?

found it, access options, current database, navigation options
From: Albert D. Kallal on
"Roger" <lesperancer(a)natpro.com> wrote in message

> found it, access options, current database, navigation options

Just right click on the top of the nav pan, and choose navigation options