From: jeffl on
Well, here I am--I finally got the thing loaded in my DAW.
I opened Sonar 7 and just opened a mid file for VH's Hot For Teacher
I opened the settings page in Superior drummer and pointed it to the metal
foundry folder and voila! IT WORKED!
I'm hearing Alex VanHalen playing Slipknots drums--he heh!
Hey-wait. Wasn't I supposed to register this thing??? I have the lic # but
where's the prompt?
I closed and reopened the song and it still works...
Any thoughts?

From: jeffl on

"jeffl" <people(a)people.com> wrote in message
> Well, here I am--I finally got the thing loaded in my DAW.
> I opened Sonar 7 and just opened a mid file for VH's Hot For Teacher
> I opened the settings page in Superior drummer and pointed it to the metal
> foundry folder and voila! IT WORKED!
> I'm hearing Alex VanHalen playing Slipknots drums--he heh!
> Hey-wait. Wasn't I supposed to register this thing??? I have the lic #
> but where's the prompt?
> I closed and reopened the song and it still works...
> Any thoughts?

I'll keep looking/working...