From: jiny on
I have a c program compiled from matlab compiler by others. And now I
need to compile the c programs using cl.exe(microsoft visual c++
compiler), however, I got the error:
libmatlb.h: No such file or directory

When I try to compile it using cl, where could I find this header
file?

I don't know much about Matlab and any help will be highly
appreciated.
From: LePhan on
Hi,

In order to compile c program compiled from matlab compiler by
others, you may need MATLAB and MATLAB Compiler. To have more
information, go to MATLAB web seminar:
<http://www.mathworks.com/company/events/archived_webinars.shtml>

If you want to compile without MATLAB software, the application
should be create as a COM from MATLAB COM Builder.

Hope it helps.

LePhan.
--------------------------------
See our books, MATLAB C/C++ and MATLAB C# at
www.LePhanPublishing.com

jiny wrote:

> I have a c program compiled from matlab compiler by others. And now
> need to compile the c programs using cl.exe(microsoft visual c++
> compiler), however, I got the error:
> libmatlb.h: No such file or directory
>
> When I try to compile it using cl, where could I find this header
> file?
>
> I don't know much about Matlab and any help will be highly
> appreciated.

Pages: 1
Next: Real time plotting