From: goldy on
Gr. J.
Windows UpDates Should Tell And Have The Best Driver For You Board, So
Check There.
goldy

From: Zorro... on
Op 7-3-2010 16:49, goldy schreef:
> Gr. J.
> Windows UpDates Should Tell And Have The Best Driver For You Board, So
> Check There.
> goldy
> On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:25:08 +0100, "Zorro..."<zorro(a)invalid.tnx>
> wrote:
>
>> LS
>>
>> Can anyone please tell me which driver I can use?
>>
>> I have an ATI Radeon Express 1200 (Integrated MoBo). (yes I know it's
>> ancient but sufficient for me). I do run win 7 (32 bit). I'm not quit
>> sure if 9.11 will cause major problems.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Gr. J.

thanks for your kind answer. But I already tried that. The answer is
always the same. "the best driver is already installed"

any other options, anyone?

tnx in advance...
From: peter on
What is it you want to do that this driver cant do??
You know the old adage: If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

From: Zorro... on
Op 9-3-2010 19:00, peter schreef:
> What is it you want to do that this driver cant do??
> You know the old adage: If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!
>
> peter

i know, you're right of course but i am used to get hold of the latest
drivers. I guess am a bit annoyed that ATI doesn't update this
particular driver.

thanks for your answer Peter..

grtz Jan
From: goldy on
Gr. J.
Windows UpDates Should Tell And Have The Best Driver For You Board, So
Check There. When I Say Windows UpDates I Mean There Web Site, There
Is A Hardware Optional UpDate Area On Windows UpDate Page.