From: bumperbookshop on
our out look express was working fine. now we are not able to recieve or send
messages unless we log on to the online version through the internet.
the send recieve button and send button at the top of the new message window
seems to have gone!?
From: Russ Valentine on
Looks you failed to configure your mail account in Outlook. State precisely
how you did so if you need help here. You provided no information.

--
Russ Valentine