From: Rog on
When I try to use the option "sent to" either a picture or file and when
trying to open outlook in the hope of finding my attachment to sent outlook
refuses to open I then have to restart the computer Why??
From: DL on
And if outlook is allready running?
Youve run Detect/Repair or Office Diagnostics in whatever version of
Outllook you have?

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Rog" <Rog(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When I try to use the option "sent to" either a picture or file and when
> trying to open outlook in the hope of finding my attachment to sent outlook
> refuses to open I then have to restart the computer Why??

See if something here helps:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]