From: amal on
Dear all:

please i need your help,,i got this error for this part of code:

Warning: Integer operands are required for colon operator when used
as index.

%%%%Code%%%%%
s1=BW3(M/4:M/2,N/4:N/2);

what's wrong??

best regard
Amal
From: Jos on
amal wrote:

> Dear all:
>
> please i need your help,,i got this error for this part of code:
>
> Warning: Integer operands are required for colon operator when used
> as index.
>
> %%%%Code%%%%%
> s1=BW3(M/4:M/2,N/4:N/2);
>
> what's wrong??
>
> best regard
> Amal

take a look what happens
M = 13 ;
M/4:M/2

How would you define the 3.25th element of an array?

hth
Jos
From: amal on
Jos wrote:

> amal wrote:
>>

>> Dear all:
>>
>> please i need your help,,i got this error for this part of
code:

>> Warning: Integer operands are required for colon operator when
> used
>> as index.
>>
>> %%%%Code%%%%%
>> s1=BW3(M/4:M/2,N/4:N/2);
>>
>> what's wrong??
>>
>> best regard
>> Amal
>
> take a look what happens
> M = 13 ;
> M/4:M/2
>
> How would you define the 3.25th element of an array?
>
> hth
> Jos

thxxxxx alotttt Jos really thx,,i knew my fault:)
best regard
Amal