From: F8BOE on
Mark Opolo trolled:

> yes, but what you do run is not compatible with anyone running
> windows...........

Huh??? What???
--

Ciao @+

< Sony VGN-FW54M powered by Mandriva-Linux 2010.0 >
From: Lars Uffmann on
Mark Opolo wrote:
> yes, but what you do run is not compatible with anyone running
> windows...........

You need to have a look at what you're talking about - before... If it
runs on a different OS, the *software* doesn't need to be compatible,
it's the interface that counts. And the interface of office software is
usually the document format. Otherwise, it's the network interfaces.

Not compatible? Microsoft Access databases, yes, and a couple of other
things... Nothing you couldn't live without. But the rest? I don't think so.

Anyways, I don't wanna start another Win vs. Linux debate. It's just a
recommendation. In the end, personal preference is what counts.

Regards,

Lars