From: George Orwell on
there were 4 for 2000 and 6 for NT
Is My Crow Soft trying to herd us into Windoze 7?
(I still use an old PC with 2000 for some things,
like a TV tuner what does not go in Vista/7)

https://www.mixmaster.it

From: roach on

"George Orwell" <nobody(a)mixmaster.it> wrote in message
> there were 4 for 2000 and 6 for NT
> Is My Crow Soft trying to herd us into Windoze 7?
> (I still use an old PC with 2000 for some things,
> like a TV tuner what does not go in Vista/7)

No

From: Lars Uffmann on
George Orwell wrote:
> there were 4 for 2000 and 6 for NT
> Is My Crow Soft trying to herd us into Windoze 7?

My recommendation: Switch to Linux before you try Win7 :) I personally
use Debian Lenny (and now Squeeze), and there's hardly any Windows
software that I miss, or that won't run at least on wine...

Win7 is not bad (as in Vista-bad), but the usability of newer Microsoft
Products (namely Vista, Win7 and Microsoft Office 2007 and newer) has
taken a turn for the worse: In an attempt to sell something "new", they
changed what could not be improved much anymore... Moving menus and
options around so much that you have to re-learn finding all of them
(Removing the drop-down menus from Office was a stroke of insanity) is
inacceptable and will cost businessses tons of money.

Best Regards,

Lars
From: relic on

"George Orwell" <nobody(a)mixmaster.it> wrote in message
> there were 4 for 2000 and 6 for NT
> Is My Crow Soft trying to herd us into Windoze 7?
> (I still use an old PC with 2000 for some things,
> like a TV tuner what does not go in Vista/7)
>
> Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
> non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
> reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
> di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
> Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
> https://www.mixmaster.it

All of the updates since SP3 are SP4. Do you need something more?

From: Mark Opolo on

"Lars Uffmann" <aral(a)nurfuerspam.de> wrote in message
> George Orwell wrote:
>> there were 4 for 2000 and 6 for NT
>> Is My Crow Soft trying to herd us into Windoze 7?
>
> My recommendation: Switch to Linux before you try Win7 :) I personally use
> Debian Lenny (and now Squeeze), and there's hardly any Windows software
> that I miss, or that won't run at least on wine...
>
> Win7 is not bad (as in Vista-bad), but the usability of newer Microsoft
> Products (namely Vista, Win7 and Microsoft Office 2007 and newer) has
> taken a turn for the worse: In an attempt to sell something "new", they
> changed what could not be improved much anymore... Moving menus and
> options around so much that you have to re-learn finding all of them
> (Removing the drop-down menus from Office was a stroke of insanity) is
> inacceptable and will cost businessses tons of money.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Lars

yes, but what you do run is not compatible with anyone running
windows...........