From: Jim Turner on
What is win-dh? I found it in the control panel, and it will not delete. Is
it important?
Thanks

Jim

From: Thorsten Matzner on
"Jim Turner" <diskbrake1(a)insightbb.com> wrote:

>What is win-dh? I found it in the control panel, and it will not delete. Is
>it important?

It may come from some software that runs on your PC. If you are sure
that you do not need it: check in the Registry at
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ControlsFolder\Display\Shellex\PropertySheetHandlers
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\explorer\ControlPanel\NameSpace
for a related entry and delete this to wipe out the icon-

--
(tm)