From: Ingeborg on

<http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~heha/hs_freeware/USB%20Mass%20Storage.zip>
From: Zephyr on
You probably have a flash drive that requires 2.0 usb and you have 1.1 usb.

Best bet, purchase a usb card 2.0 ver.

--
Zyp

From: Mij on
Zephyr wrote:
> You probably have a flash drive that requires 2.0 usb and you have 1.1 usb.
>
> Best bet, purchase a usb card 2.0 ver.

Oh yes? Then you will have to worry about whether your PC hardware spec
will support that.
Most USB2 devices work with 1.1 as well, just slower.
From: Alan Secker on
On Sat, 05 May 2007 14:22:39 -0700, anglomont wrote:

> Hi
> I did
> not get any help from Google or Toshiba/Iris
> I have toshiba PA1411U-1M1G USB flash drive but I cannot get
> it to work in Win98 (I suppose the drivers I
> downloaded for the U2E usb flash are not the right for
> the pa14411 model nor are the Maximus's generic usb drivers because
> they report 'wrong win98'
> Let me know where to find the right drivers or the
> solution to problem
> best regards

My Epson CX6400 requires USB 2.0 and would not work with Win 98 SE
until someone suggested that I purchase a USB hub. I did and it
works but very very slowly.

HTH

Alan