From: Twayne on
In news:A3517606-1D44-44F5-950E-D367837AEE0A(a)microsoft.com,
hysteria <adamhysteria(a)msn.com> typed:
> i was wondering if anyone knows of a way to change the opacity of
> windows with xp?

That depends on your video card mostly. My nVidia card lets me do it and
it's quite handy when I want to see somethign in an underlying windows and a
few other uses. The multiple desktops are pretty handy, too.
If your video card can't do it then there are 3rd party apps already
recommended that you could look at. No idea how good or bad they may be.

HTH,

Twayne

Life is the only real counselor; wisdom unfiltered
through personal experience does not become a
part of the moral tissue.