From: Surfer Joe on
Can anyone please suggest a good free antivirus?
I'm tired of paying for norton.
From: Twayne on
In news:aXjgn.17997$X_6.5802(a)newsfe22.ams2,
Surfer Joe <lortega(a)ntlworld.com> typed:
> Can anyone please suggest a good free antivirus?
> I'm tired of paying for norton.

AVG

Life is the only real counselor; wisdom unfiltered
through personal experience does not become a
part of the moral tissue.
From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 00:09:42 +0000, Surfer Joe <lortega(a)ntlworld.com>
wrote:

> Can anyone please suggest a good free antivirus?
> I'm tired of paying for norton.

Besides the cost of Norton, it's probably the *worst* anti-virus
program available.

The two best freeware programs are Avast and Avira. Avg is another
choice that isn't too bad, but is much inferior to either Avast or
Avira.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
From: Leonard Grey on
And you going to use an antivirus program just because we say so?
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

From: Nil on
On 21 Feb 2010, Leonard Grey <l.grey(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

> And you going to use an antivirus program just because we say so?

And you make mangle sentance like typewriter monkey?
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: XP dual monitor problems
Next: window opacity