From: tvandivier on
i have an older version of windows and im trying to download microsoft office
for school and it will not let me do it anyone have any suggestions?
From: Tom Willett on
Trying to download the Office 2007 shouldn't be a problem. Installing it
might. If you are trying to install it on Windows 2000, you can't.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
how does your question pertain to windows update?