From: Robert Aldwinckle on

"Ǝиçεl" <l(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Hello Robert,
>
> I need the translation “He could even use the bridge.”

See recent discussion started by MVP Susan Bradley. OT: Forums vs
Newsgroups...

I didn't realize that you have been posting using the web interface. Ugh.
Have you tried using an NNTP newsreader on the real newsgroups instead?
If not, see if this gets you started

The technology behind what you are using here is sometimes referred to as
WN3 and was not designed to help responders in any way. The new forums
such as the one Kaylene pointed out to you does have a lot of improvements
but is still slower and less usable than we are used to in providing support
through NNTP newsgroups. Therefore, MS has provided a mechanism for
accessing its forums using NNTP newsreaders but without actually hosting
them on a real NNTP server. Instead, we run a local proxy server called
nntpbridge version 1.0, or just "the bridge" for short.

> PS
> I'm a Disabled person, but I know how to swim, it that help me??

Try it; you'll like it. ; )

FYI

Robert
---

From: Ǝиçεl on
Hello Robert,

Thank you very much for this information.

Ǝиçεl
-=-

From: TaurArian on

"Robert Aldwinckle" wrote:

> He could even use the bridge. <eg>
>

> Robert
> ---

LOL - I'm not even game to use it at the moment. Tried it once.

From: TaurArian on
Looking forward to seeing your postings in the forums Encel.
Kaylene

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
[Read this post with Unicode (UTF8) format]

His name is Ангел (Angel).